a life makeover blog

Disclaimer: My blog is currently under construction. So some things may be wonky until further notice!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Supernatural is the Best Show of 2010

A little article I did in pursuit of a writing position. *Fingers crossed* Supernatural is one of my favorite shows so it was easy to get inspired.

Supernatural has won the title of Best Show for 2010.  

E! Online's fan-driven poll to determine The Best Show of 2010, recently came to a dramatic finish. It proved to be a contest among the many loyal fans who worked to keep their favorite shows competitive. Among the popular choices were Fringe, Community and Glee. The final race came down to Castle, ABC's popular crime drama, and Supernatural, a cult favorite for The CW.

The stars of both shows even got involved, with Castle star Nathan Fillion and Supernatural's Misha Collins going to their Twitter pages to secure votes.

While Castle fans gave a valiant effort, in the end, the demon-hunting drama reigned.

Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. Currently in its sixth season, it will be returning with new episodes on January 28.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Supernatural! It's one of my favorite shows, and definitely deserved to win! Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kira!! I love the show and it definitely deserved some recognition. I wrote this article for a writing position I'm trying get. Please cross you fingers!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete